Winter mustard cucumber salad - awesome snack
What could be better than a homemade blank? From two completely available ingredients, you get a wonderful cucumber salad with mustard. You open such a jar in the winter, and from there the breathtaking smell of summer: cucumbers, onions ... Turmeric will give a beautiful sunny color and an unforgettable aroma.
Winter mustard salad
- Cucumbers - 1 kg
- Onions - 500 g
- Salt - 1 tsp. (with a slide)
- Sugar - 1.5 tsp. (with a slide)
- Vinegar - 5 tbsp. l (dining room)
- Ground turmeric - 0.5 tsp.
- Black peppercorns - 4 pcs.
- Mustard Seeds - 2 tbsp. l
- We take products.
- Soak cucumbers for 2 hours in cold water. So they are better washed, saturated with moisture, bitterness leaves them.
- Rinse the vegetables. Using a peeler, thinly cut the skin. And cut the cucumbers into halves of circles. If the fruits are small, slicing can also be done in circles.
- We clean the onion, we remove moisture with paper towels. Cut into thin half rings. Put in a pan.
- We fall asleep with salt.
- Mix and send to a cool place for 2 hours.
- Next, add sugar, ground turmeric, peas of black pepper, table vinegar to the pan.
- We mix the ingredients in a saucepan and send everything to a low heat. Heat, stirring occasionally. After boiling, cook for 4 minutes.
- In parallel, we prepare cans for salad. We wash the containers thoroughly with soda, rinse and sterilize with clean water. Covers must be boiled for about 5 minutes.
- We lay out the finished salad in sterile jars, distributing the marinade. We close with screw or metal covers. Wrap upside down and cool at room temperature. Hiding in storage.
- Cucumber salad with mustard for the winter is ready! Very aromatic, unusually tasty and bright, directly sunny because of turmeric, a snack is obtained. It’s a pleasure to open such a jar in the winter and enjoy summer work.