Verlioca tomato variety
Tomato verlioca f1 or verlioca plus is a determinant precocious hybrid variety of tomato. Verlioka F1 is a very viable variety of tomatoes and is not amenable to various diseases. The verlioca tomato looks very beautiful, the fruit is red, fragrant and juicy. Full ripening occurs 95 to 105 days after emergence. In height, such a variety reaches 1.5 meters and is considered undersized.
Verlioca tomato variety
Stalks need to be tied up and constantly stepsoned, then you can get a good harvest. One brush of tomatoes has from 5 to 8 fruits. Each fruit weighs from 80 to 90 grams. Before you buy this type of tomato, it is recommended to study the reviews of other gardeners about this variety, see the description, photos and video. Only in this case you will know for sure whether it is worth planting a verlioc tomato in your climate zone and what planting features are there.
Description of Verlioca tomatoes
The new Verlioca variety quickly became popular among gardeners, both for use in salads and for canning. The rich red color of tomatoes attracts a lot of attention. When fruiting begins, the leaves are almost invisible, as they are covered with ripe red tomatoes. When canning, tomatoes are placed in a jar of any size and with any neck. The new hybrid is resistant to diseases and poor climatic conditions. Due to the fact that the variety of verlioc slow growth, simplified care of the plant.
The new hybrid variety has a height of one and a half meters. The fruits are large and can weigh up to 130 grams. This kind of tomato has amazing stamina. Verlioca hybrid - growing slowly, but as they say - right. Fruit formation is uniform. The yield of a new variety is up to 20 kg per square meter. It is not difficult to grow seedlings and even a beginner in this business will cope with this. Due to the fact that the plant is early, it is necessary to sow seeds by the end of February or at the very beginning of March. Already in June or July, you can harvest the first crop.
The characteristics of the variety as a whole are very good and, if grown correctly, Verlioc tomatoes can produce a good crop.
- The percentage of ovary is high.
- Tomato always has a presentation.
- Tomatoes are in great demand among buyers, so it can be grown in large volumes for sale.
- The advantage of this variety is also that even in poor climatic conditions it gives a high yield.
- The fruits themselves with elastic and thin skin. It is she who protects the tomatoes so that they do not crack, after ripening.
- The pulp of a tomato is not watery, of moderate density, sugary and very tasty.
- You can make salads from verlioca tomato, add it to borscht and soups, to hot dishes and just eat it as a side dish.
- Due to their appearance and size, they look very good if they are marinated, salted or canned.
Cons varieties of tomato verlioca
- Tomatoes require constant mineral recharge.
- The plant is overloaded with ovaries.
- Due to the voluminous fruits, a low level of resistance is obtained, planting can get sick.
Preparing seeds for planting
In order for the seeds to sprout perfectly, it is recommended to check their suitability before planting. Lay out all the seeds on paper and select the largest and undamaged. Before growing, it is better to hold the material for planting in potassium permanganate. The seeds that come up are bad, so you can’t sow them, because they will not grow. To improve germination and uniformity, soak the seeds by applying some kind of nutritious preparation. Some gardeners use a root solution.
Prepare seeds carefully for planting
It will not be superfluous to saturate the planting material with oxygen. For this you can use a compressor for aquariums. The compressor must be lowered into a jar of water, and then put the same seed there. This procedure very well helps the shoots of plants. In order not to run into a fake, seeds should be purchased only in specialized stores. Store a bag of seeds at a temperature of no more than +25 degrees.
Like all tomatoes, the Verlioca tomato variety has a good characteristic and such tomatoes can be grown by sowing seeds in open ground or seedlings. If you live in a warm climate zone, you can plant the seeds immediately in open ground. When planting in the central part of Russia or in Siberia, it is recommended to first grow seedlings from seeds in home or greenhouse conditions. This practically does not affect tomato productivity, so you can choose any method of planting seeds. The only thing if you take into account the numerous reviews and descriptions of tomato verlioc, experienced gardeners argue that when planting seeds immediately in open ground, plantings become more hardened and in some cases have better resistance to common diseases and pests.
In order to grow good seedlings correctly, you must follow certain rules so that the results of the work will surely please you and lead to success. If you have already grown zucchini, carrots, cucumbers cabbage or something from leguminous plants in your garden, it is in this place that verlioc tomatoes will be planted correctly. By winter, you need to dig up and fertilize the land. This can be done using bird droppings, humus or ready-made compost. You should try to make the soil become loose, do not let air through and help fertility. This should be done before boarding.
Carefully consider that the soil must be adjusted with the correct amount of acidity. You should also observe the density of landings. Up to ten seedlings per square meter - with such a frequency should be planted. If planting is made with insulation, tomatoes need to be watered abundantly. Calculation: on one bush from four to six liters of water. The soil cover must be mulched in order to prevent overheating and excessive evaporation of moisture in the greenhouse. In the greenhouse it is necessary to maintain the same temperature level. Humidity must be constantly monitored so that tomatoes are not affected by late blight.
Care and cultivation of verlioca tomatoes
- Having planted the tomatoes in the greenhouse, they should be abundantly watered. For watering, it is recommended to use at least four, six liters of water per bush. Only in this case, you can get a good yield and produce a full-fledged cultivation.
- The temperature level in greenhouses should be the same, and humidity under constant control.
- Humidity should be no more than 60%. Soil moisture from 70 to 80%.
- Watering a tomato is done in the evening and always warm water. It is recommended to irrigate as the soil cover dries in the greenhouse. You can use the drip irrigation method. The advantage of this method of irrigation is that a special device doses and regulates irrigation.
The formation of tomato bushes
Verlioca is a hybrid variety, so you need to form the plant itself as one stem. Ovaries appear on the stems, somewhere from 5 to 10 pieces. The place from which they grow goes into shoots from the sides. After the appearance of inflorescences, the upper stems need to be pinched to make them basic. It is recommended to leave a few leaves, skipping the last inflorescence. In the future, the stepson becomes the main stalk. This is the remaining process, which is located in front of the third inflorescence. The formation of a bush is necessary in order to remove excess growths in time.
In order not to injure the tomatoes when pruning and collect a plentiful crop, the following rules must be observed:
- Seedlings are formed as one or two stems.
- It is necessary to periodically produce pinching, especially during growth.
- 1 or 2 inflorescences should be left on each stem, plus such a measure will improve the development of the bush and fruits and give a more abundant crop.
- It is definitely recommended to do the tying.
If you can take all the tips into account, then you will have a good chance to get a wonderful tomato crop from each bush.