Variety of salad peppers Danai
The benefit of sweet pepper is hard to overestimate. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. The vegetable contains vitamin A (carotene), vitamin PP, and group B vitamins. It is more than twice as much as lemon in terms of vitamin C content. For those who want to grow such a vegetable as early as possible, the Danai f1 pepper hybrid is perfect. Danai pepper belongs to the early high-yielding varieties, suitable for growing in greenhouses and film greenhouses.
Variety of salad peppers Danai
This variety is an early hybrid of sweet pepper. The first crop appears after 100-115 days.
According to the description, the Danai f1 hybrid pepper is unpretentious in care and has a lot of positive qualities:
- early ripeness of the fruit;
- high yields;
- stress resistance;
- resistance to sunburn;
- disease resistance.
The bush is medium in size with large roots. The plant is powerful, highly leafy. During fruiting, up to 12 fruits are formed on one bush. During the season, you can get from 8 kg to 10 kg per 1 sq. Km. m
Description of the fetus
The fruit has a cone shape, smooth, medium size. The color at harvest is white and cream. After ripening, the fruits acquire a bright red color. The average weight of fruits is from 140 g to 180 g. In length they reach 13-15 cm. In width - 3-4 cm. Wall thickness - from 5 to 7 mm.
A good crop can only be achieved with proper cultivation.
Danai f1 peppers are grown in seedlings. Seeds are advised to sow in cassettes. This method minimizes damage to the roots when transplanting seedlings into the ground. Cassettes should be taken with a cell volume of 230 ml.
Preparation and sowing of seeds has several stages:
- 60 days before planting on the bed, the seeds are disinfected in a weak solution of manganese. 1 g of manganese is diluted in 100 ml of water and the seeds are kept in solution for 20 minutes.
- After disinfection, the seeds are placed in a solution based on a growth stimulant or fertilizer for 12 hours, then washed with clean water and sown moist.
- The cassettes are treated with manganese solution before sowing. A suitable soil mixture or peat tablets are placed in the cells.
- Seeds are laid out one in each cell, sprinkled with earth and watered, then cover the crops with film or glass and placed on a plastic tray. The optimum temperature for the growth and development of seedlings is about 25 ° C.
- Watering is carried out through the pan.
In the absence of cassettes, they can be replaced with plastic cups or large containers with ground.
In early May, two weeks before landing on a permanent place, the seedlings of Danai pepper f1 begin to harden. She is taken out of the room for several hours. 2 days before landing, leave at night on the street, sheltered from the frost.
Planting seedlings in the ground
The plant loves loose soil, fertilized, moist. The site should be well lit and protected from the wind.
Hybrid pepper Danai f1 showed itself well when grown with drip irrigation. The planting pattern for such irrigation is 90 cm x 50 cm. If irrigation is carried out in the form of sprinkling, the planting pattern for pepper will be 60 cm x 20 cm.
When planting seedlings, you should try not to damage the earthen lump: this way the plant will be less sick and the parent will develop quickly. Humus is added to the wells before planting.
Hybrid pepper Danai f1 early suitable for tunnel cultivation.
Seedlings are planted in the ground at a time when there is a threat of frost and low temperatures at night, so it is very important to provide plants with additional shelter. To create it, arcs are installed over the rows, after which they are covered with thick polyethylene. During the day, the film is folded, and at night the structure is covered again. When the threat of frost disappears, additional shelter is removed.
To obtain a large crop, the plant is provided with proper care:
- observe the temperature regime; when lowering the temperature, they use covering material;
- water the sprouts 2-3 times a week;
- fertilizers are regularly applied, seedlings are fed 4–5 times per season with an interval of 10 days;
- periodically loosen the soil to a depth of about 5 cm;
- mulch around the trunk with sawdust or mowed grass, the mulch layer should be at least 3 cm.
This culture is prone to diseases such as blackleg, late blight, black bacterial spotting.
They can be prevented in the following ways:
- for the prevention of the black leg, use only good soil, do not water the plants with cold water, avoid drafts and waterlogging;
- to protect plants from late blight, they are sprayed with infusion of 150 g of onion husks in 10 l of warm water, allowed to infuse for 24 hours, filtered;
- for the prevention of black bacterial spotting, the remains of old plants are burned in autumn, fruit-change is observed, disinfecting seeds in a solution of manganese.
It is important to try to follow the rules of care, then a sweet vegetable will delight you with a plentiful harvest.