Using Cornevin for Orchids
Cornevin for orchids is an indispensable drug that is used to properly form the root system. It is able to destroy all bacteria and fungi that mature inside the substrate. The roots thanks to him grow healthy and do not deform.
Using Cornevin for Orchids
Composition and action
The main substance that is contained in the composition is a special type of acid belonging to the variety of indolyls. Once this acid is absorbed into the soil, it acquires the characteristics of a hormone that stimulates the development of roots. This will allow the root system of the plant to grow faster.
The action of Kornevin positively affects other areas of orchid development:
- to accelerate the beginning of the flowering period;
- multiplying the number of sprouts and shoots;
- accelerate the development of flowers, which extends the flowering period.
Dilute the substance for each of the directions should be different. The flowering period will be accelerated if 5 g of the root is diluted in 2 l of water. Sprouts will increase their number if they grow no more than 6 g in 3 l. You can increase the flowering period when 10 g of the drug is diluted in 10 l of water. Some gardeners prefer to use this substance to accelerate the formation of seedlings (their growth is accelerated, roots develop and leaves appear). The weather conditions of today are negative, as a result of which seedlings often die. To stimulate their immune system, which will protect against drought or heavy rain, and use Kornevin for orchids.
Cornevin is used to care for orchids and other flowers at home. Often, a rooting agent is also used to treat plants in the industrial sphere (public plantations, greenhouses and greenhouses), from where the flowers are then sent for sale. Use a solution of this drug to speed up the ripening process in vegetables.
Uses for Orchids
Orchids also need proper care. It is allowed to use it both in powder form and in diluted form. In dry form, the drug is used before planting. To do this, he sprinkles on the roots of the plant. To protect against fungus, use a mixture of Kornevin and wood ash in a ratio of 2: 5. If you are going to pour powder into the soil itself for planting, you should study the instructions for use so as not to make a mistake with the dosage of the substance. In 1 pot, with a volume of 500 ml, pour no more than 30 g of the drug. If you increase the dosage, the roots will burn.
A solution of water is used to form shoots and leaves on the main stem of the orchid. Perform the processing procedure 2 months before the start of planting. The drug should be diluted in water (40 g per 1 liter of water) and put a sprout in this container. From the moment the first roots appear, they are planted in a normal substrate. After that, within 2-3 months, they process the orchid with Kornevin.
Cornevin is used to care for orchids and other flowers
Uses for Phalaenopsis
Phalaenopsis is processed according to the following principle:
- it is necessary to cut off part of Phalaenopsis, to the beginning of its growth point;
- the cut-off part is placed in water and placed in a poorly lit warm place;
- as soon as the place where the cut was done became dry, it is immersed for 30 minutes in the Kornevin solution, which is prepared according to the following principle: the drug packaging, the volumes of which are 5 g, must be diluted in 3 l of warm, settled water, each plant should have up to 40 ml of solution;
- 500 g of boiled warm water is poured into a transparent pot and 3 pcs of activated carbon are thrown into it: a sprout is placed in the prepared mixture - put in a cool dark place, literally for 3-4 months.
This procedure is carried out for the correct formation of leaves and roots in the Phalaenopsis variety. As soon as the first signs appear that indicate the possibility of planting, the sprout is subject to transplantation to a permanent place.
The instructions for use contain such a clause as security measures. Not all gardeners pay attention to him. So that the treatment does not harm human health, it is carried out in accordance with certain rules.
- Do not process orchids in confined spaces. Some elements of this substance remain in the air, inhaling which, you will experience malaise and dizziness. Elements that are in the air, falling on the leaves of a flower, cause burns to it.
- Always carry out the procedure in special uniforms. Do not forget to wear glasses on your eyes and gloves. Avoid getting the drug on the skin, otherwise it is possible not only an allergy, but also a chemical burn. After treatment, wash your hands and all instruments under a large amount of running water, using soap.
When growing flowers, it is important to care for them correctly, otherwise they will grow poorly and their rest period will increase. Cornevin is suitable for enhancing the immune system of a plant and protects its roots from bacteria and fungi. With its help, the flowering period is accelerated and extended, but before the processing procedure, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the application instructions, which indicate the dosage for each type of orchid.