Useful properties and harm of apple juice
Most of us like to drink homemade apple juice. It contains carbohydrates, fructose, glucose, fats, proteins, B vitamins, vitamins C, E, PP, P, a large number of minerals. It is often used in systems for healing the body and in diets, as it contains only 47 kcal, while being a real storehouse of nutrients.
Useful properties and harm of apple juice
Benefits for women
This is the most affordable and common type of juice. The beneficial properties of apple juice apply to everyone, but there are special qualities that make women love it and contribute to their daily diet.
The elements located in it are ideal for a weakened organism during the recovery period, and for maintaining strength. It helps to slow down the aging process due to the pectin-rich composition.
Flavonoids reduce the glycemic index, which improves the pancreas in diabetes.
The benefits of apple juice for women are as follows:
- helps to overcome stress, stress, nervous breakdowns, protects against depression;
- It is used to prevent anemia (increases the level of hemoglobin), regulates the processes of blood formation during menstruation;
- has a beneficial effect on teeth, nails, hair, skin;
- restores immunity;
- used for the prevention of cancer;
- stops hair fragility and gives it shine, accelerating their growth;
- struggling with manifestations of atherosclerosis;
- increases the elasticity of capillaries, veins and arteries;
- helps prevent Alzheimer's disease and sclerosis;
- during pregnancy helps a woman reduce the symptoms of toxicosis;
- while carrying a child, they drink fresh apple fresh to provide the body with vitamins and minerals necessary for the mother and fetus;
- it relieves edema and normalizes the intestines;
- juice from green varieties of apples helps to reduce pressure;
- serves as a supplement to physical activity when losing weight, because after training provides the body with the necessary pectins.
Improving digestion and, as a result, improving the quality of assimilation of food, the use of juice contributes to a gradual weight loss. Do not forget that the most useful for the body is the use of a natural home-made drink made with a fresh fruit juicer.
It is useful for pregnant women to use apple juice in this form:
- diluting it with water in a ratio of 1: 1;
- squeezed from green varieties of apples, without sugar;
- in 2-3 doses of 100 ml.
To prevent disruption of the intestines of the baby up to 3 months, the mother should use a fresh drink prepared at home. In adults, when taking juice, a mild laxative effect may occur.
Benefits for men
People say that a person who consumes 2 apples every day does not need medical attention. With regular use of homemade apple juice, men observe its positive effect on such organs and systems:
- cardiovascular system - taking half a glass of juice every morning is practiced to prevent heart disease, because men are exposed to them more often than women;
- potency, due to the regulation of the balance of hormones in the body;
- improves the quality of seminal fluid;
- musculoskeletal system, as strengthens bones;
- improves immunity and prevents cancer;
- removes inflammation of the kidneys;
- increases working capacity, endurance;
- respiratory system, preventing the development of asthma.
Juice improves immunity
Apple juice is able to remove toxic and chemical elements that accumulate in the body due to smoking, radiation exposure, when taking pharmaceuticals. To obtain the above listed favorable changes, you must drink natural apple fresh.
Benefits for children
Children will like apple juice. A drink will bring many benefits to a growing body:
- strengthens the immune system, which is important in the season of colds and SARS;
- increase hemoglobin level and prevent the development of anemia;
- increase appetite;
- accelerate the metabolism in the body;
- will stimulate the brain.
Gradually, you can teach your baby to drink from the 6th month of life, starting with small portions. Introducing crumbs into the menu is recommended freshly squeezed juices from non-allergenic green varieties of apples, peeled. You need to cook them using a juicer.
To facilitate the assimilation of a new product by the body and the early adaptation of its digestive system to juice, it should be diluted in a 2: 1 ratio with water. Later, if you make sure that the baby has adapted to it, you can breed fresh in a 1: 1 ratio. This ratio is desirable to observe until the child is 5 years old.
Norms of using fresh per day:
- 2-3 years - up to 30 ml;
- up to 7 years - 100 ml;
- up to 14 - 200 ml;
- older - up to 0.5 liters.
Both useful properties and contraindications when using apple juice in a baby’s diet should be familiar to parents. This is often the first product to be introduced to a child’s menu. You should know the symptoms of allergies (if they occur, you need to remove the complementary foods from the diet and consult a doctor):
- neck redness behind;
- redness of the cheeks;
- roughness of the skin in the abdomen due to a small rash;
- temperature increase up to 37.5 degrees;
- hyperhidrosis (sweating);
- irritation on the arms and face;
- small reddish spots in the area of the mouth and nasolabial triangle.
Contraindications and harm
Natural juice does no harm
People often think about the possible negative effects on the human body of apple juice. Natural freshly squeezed fresh, being a structured drink, is completely absorbed by the intestines, does no harm and does not cause allergies.
It can help not only feel the aroma of the fruit, but also cleanse the body, strengthen immunity, and reduce the risk of disease. It favorably affects all areas of the digestive, circulatory systems, without exception.
Proper use of juice helps to restore strength, improve metabolism and stimulate the breakdown of fatty layers.
Although the benefits of using apple juice are great, it can be harmful to your health:
- people who have grade 1 diabetes can drink juice from unsweetened varieties, because it contains less fructose and glucose;
- before taking it is necessary to consult with your doctor if the acidity of the gastrointestinal tract is high;
- should not be included in the diet for children in the first six months of life;
- it is contraindicated for people who have allergic reactions when eating apples;
- excessive drinking juice from apples in protracted diseases can provoke their aggravation (especially people with hepatitis, cholecystitis, diseases of the intestines and stomach).
If you ignore the contraindications described, hoping for the usefulness of the drink, then the following side effects are possible:
- acute diarrhea;
- stomach pains;
- nausea and vomiting.
To improve the body take 1 tbsp. per day for 1.5-2 months. But do not abuse apple juice drunk at a time, because it negatively affects the work of the pancreas.
Excessive addiction to juice can result in a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, bloating, irritation of the mucous membrane of the digestive organs.
In order not to harm the tooth enamel, drink the drink through a tube or rinse your mouth with water after taking it. But do not deny yourself the juice if you do not have contraindications to this. Indeed, in a glass of this drink squeezed out of selected apples with a juicer contains more than 20 trace elements.
It is a budget option for obtaining all the necessary substances and healthy substances for the body.