The use of mushrooms for the figure
Everyone who monitors their weight, appearance and health, makes an individual diet. Mushrooms for the figure do not harm the body, but it is a heavy product, prohibited in some therapeutic diets. Fruit bodies are useful in moderation, because they contain a large number of vitamins and minerals.
The use of mushrooms for the figure
Mushrooms in the diet
You can eat mushrooms when losing weight, but nutritionists advise paying attention to the quality and type of products. It is better to choose purchased, artificially grown specimens. Why? They have a minimal amount of impurities coming from the external environment. If there is a choice between forest species and champignons grown industrially, you need to take the latter.
The healing mushroom diet works like this:
- 4 times a week for a month a meat dish is replaced with a mushroom dish;
- Due to the cleansing ability of the product (broom effect) and low calorie content, the body receives less fat.
For 5 weeks, subjects lose from 5 kg of excess weight only by adjusting their nutrition. Replacing meat products with mushrooms makes it possible to receive a daily norm of energy and not feel hunger.
Irina Selyutina (Biologist):
Many diets, including those developed by British nutritionists, require replacing meat with mushrooms. To achieve the effect, they are recommended to stew, bake with vegetables, used for soups. But, they emphasize that dishes should be prepared only from fresh mushrooms, as in dried, they have a higher calorie content due to the removal of water.
During the diet, instead of having a snack or between meals, you can drink a drink obtained from Tibetan milk and Kombucha to satisfy the hunger.
Pulp composition and calorie content
In addition to the usual carbohydrates, proteins and fats, the body of the fungus contains a high percentage of water and organic acids. The product is processed because when using raw copies, protein is absorbed longer. Champignons are rich in folic acid, and forest species are rich in chitin compounds. It is because of him that they are dense and satisfying. The composition includes vitamins:
- Group B;
They also contain iron, phosphorus, copper, manganese, sulfur, selenium, as well as the substances necessary for the body - lecithin, digesting enzymes, polysaccharides. Total calories per 100 g of raw product is:
- 22 kcal in champignons;
- 40 kcal in forest species.
Heat treatment with fats - animal or vegetable - increases the calorie content of the finished dish.
Boiled mushrooms with home weight loss, dried. Purchased champignons are eaten even raw. They are also salted and pickled, without using seasonings that stimulate appetite.
Benefits for the body
Forest gifts are useful for the following organs and systems:
- For vision due to the presence of vitamin A;
- Gastrointestinal tract and liver due to cleansing properties;
- Circulatory system lecithin lowers blood cholesterol;
- Immunity, especially in the spring and winter - the period of acute respiratory viral infections and acute respiratory infections;
- In the prevention of cancer, heart disease and blood pressure;
- The reproductive system of women, as they have high levels of folic acid.
Mushrooms with sharp weight loss will restore the balance of nutrients in the body, reduce stress. During the diet, strength will remain on everyday activities and sports, while a person will not risk his health.
Mushrooms are not recommended for problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Despite the fact that mushrooms are useful, some groups of people are not advised to eat them. They are dangerous for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: ulcers, including intestinal and gastritis. You can not eat mushrooms on a diet in medical tables 5, 6, 7.
But with urolithiasis, cardiovascular diseases, and low acidity, they are recommended to eat in moderation and not refuse soups on mushroom broth. It is forbidden to starve or limit oneself in nutrition:
- Pregnant women.
- To the children.
- To old people.
- Ill with anorexia.
- Suffering from diseases of the stomach and intestines.
Before a sharp change in diet, tests should be taken to exclude serious diseases. You can not replace all products with forest gifts - this leads to eating disorders and ailments.
Types of mushrooms
Mushrooms used for weight loss:
- Edible tinder fungi: common in a temperate climate, grow on tree bark. They have healing properties. This is a budget option for those who want to lose weight.
- Shiitake (Chinese mushroom): it is consumed in dried or boiled form. Lowers blood cholesterol, has a choleretic effect. The healing properties were described in ancient treatises.
- Meitake (Japanese mushroom): It has long been used to reduce weight. In its composition are substances that favorably affect the level of hormones in the body. It will help people whose fullness is caused precisely by a violation of hormonal regulation.
- Champignons: the most affordable products of all. They are taken in any form, combined with vegetables and cereals. The daily norm is greater, because chitin in the pulp is less, the fungus is more easily absorbed by the body.
Because you can eat mushrooms with a diet, the market offers capsules containing extract from this product. Fungotherapy is a direction that uses them for medicinal purposes. But during the course, you still need to adhere to proper nutrition and exercise.
For drugs of each group, a unique diet is recommended, including products that will help to more effectively deal with excess weight. Ignoring the rules of admission reduces the effectiveness of supplements and as a result, kilograms may remain with you. The maximum reception time is 2 months.
It is believed that fungotherapy was invented in ancient times and was used, in particular, by geishas in caring for their bodies. Today, with any diet you need constant monitoring of the health status and dosages of drugs or certain products.