Stewed apricots and apples - a universal drink "and to the feast, and to the world"
Stewed apricots and apples is a vitamin source for the whole body, while it quenches thirst well. The finished drink turns out to be bright and sunny, the whole family will love it, so prepare with a margin! Let's consider in more detail all stages of the recipe.
Stewed apricots and apples - better than any juice
- Apricot - 12 pcs.
- Apples - 4 pcs.
- Water - 3 L
- Sugar - 350 g
- We take a set of products.
- To make a drink, the fruits should be washed with running water and moved to a towel to rid them of excess moisture.
- Apricots should be divided in half and eliminate the seed.
- Halve the apples.
- Remove the seed box.
- Cut them into longitudinal slices.
- That's what we get.
- Three-liter glass containers should be sterilized.
- We stand it over boiling water under steam for 20 minutes, and boil the metal cover for 3 minutes.
- Prepared banks.
- Dip the apricot halves in the jar. Stack apple slices on top.
- Fruits should occupy 1/3 of the volume, the rest is syrup.
- In the meantime, boil water with granulated sugar.
- Carefully pour the resulting syrup into a jar in a small stream. First, slowly fill only up to half of the container in order to avoid cracking the glass from hot temperature, then you can act a little bolder.
- After a minute, the fruits are covered with boiling water to the top.
- Cover with a lid, roll up "twist".
- Turn the container over.
- Inverted banks.
- Cover with something warm and leave to cool completely.
The finished workpiece can be stored for several years and does not deteriorate. But most often they drink compote even in the fall, the maximum - for the New Year holidays (it is so delicious ...). In winter, it is especially pleasant to open a jar of a delicious drink and enjoy the aromatic fruits of summer days. Bon Appetit!