Mushrooms of the Lipetsk region
Every year, mushroom pickers are waiting for the start of the season to go on a quiet hunt. Edible mushrooms of the Lipetsk region are one of the best representatives.
Mushrooms of the Lipetsk region
Varieties of mushrooms in the Lipetsk region
Edible mushrooms in the Lipetsk region:
- White mushrooms.
- The flakes.
Most mushrooms in the Lipetsk region are autumn, but some begin to grow in May. The names of the species characterize their habitat. You can collect such mushrooms without any risk to health. They have a pleasant taste and aroma, and also lend themselves well to heat treatment.
Species such as Russula, Chanterelles, Oyster mushrooms or Zelenushki are partially edible. They are eaten without risk to health, but they do not have a pleasant taste. They also have a rigid structure.
Ceps grow in the Lipetsk region, which are one of the most popular, but rare subspecies. It has many beneficial properties due to its rich mineral and vitamin composition.
The name Ceps reflects their color. The species is characterized by a tubular base of the leg and a massive thick hat resembling a pillow. Inside the mushroom there is a juicy and dense pulp with a bright taste.
Poisonous mushrooms in the Lipetsk region:
- Greenfinch is poisonous. This is an inedible relative of common greenfinch. Not suitable for food, as it contains poison that does not go away during heat treatment. However, the fungus harms the body only when consumed in large volumes. The taste is bitter and tart.
- Red and brown honey mushrooms. They are also a variety of edible mushrooms with the same name. The main distinguishing feature is a tight circle near the base of the leg. It prefers deciduous forests, grows under dry trees.
- Gruzdy. It has an edible analogue of the same name. A distinctive feature of the inedible variety is a pronounced unpleasant odor. It is considered highly toxic and even in small quantities causes poisoning and upsetting of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Lines. Poisonous autumn mushrooms of the Lipetsk region, which begin to appear in late spring. A characteristic feature is the wrinkled tip of a small size.
Good mushroom crop conditions
Mushroom productivity depends on many factors.
For the mushrooms to go, the necessary weather conditions are required. Must be suitable humidity and ambient temperature. Heavy rains have a good effect on the crop. Another important factor is the environmental situation and the climatic zone. The farther south the region is, the earlier they start picking mushrooms there.
Suitable weather conditions for growth:
- air temperature - 17-19 ° С
- humidity 85-90%;
- the presence of a large number of morning dew.
Mushroom picking spots
Edible and poisonous mushrooms of the Lipetsk region grow in forests where there are the following trees:
Mushroom pickers are not recommended to pick mushrooms where alder, poplar and mountain ash are common. They do not attract plants, because they do not possess the necessary properties.
Map of the Lipetsk region is rich in mushroom places. Mokhoviki and Bely grow in the area of the city of Dobrovka. Also a good place is the Karamashevsky district. In some forests, mushrooms are 2-3 times more than usual, due to the presence of moss and foliage on the soil. Perebereziki, Yelniki and Chanterelles live in the Plekhanovsky district. Many plants live near the Matyr reservoir, but due to the nature of the ecosystem, fungi are mostly wormy.
Mushroom places of the Lipetsk region abound not only with edible varieties, but also poisonous. When collecting, the ability to determine whether the use of the plant in cooking is possible is required. It is also forbidden to cut individuals with an open hat, as this is a sign of old age.
It is better to collect in the early morning so that the sun does not warm the soil. It is better not to cut mushrooms near freeways, landfills and railways. Spongy plants contribute to the fact that they absorb all substances from the environment.
In case of poisoning by inedible varieties, you must contact an ambulance. It is forbidden to use the plant for people with chronic diseases of the stomach, small children and pregnant women.