May rowing refers to spring mushrooms. It is large, resembles mushrooms and has a high taste. The mushroom prefers open places of growth among herbs, edges and woodlands. It grows on roadsides, in gardens, on a flower bed or lawn. Other names: May mushroom, kalotsibe edible May, St. George mushroom.
The appearance of the mushroom
Mayan mushroom has a characteristic creamy white color. Its hat is fleshy, in diameter reaches 6-12 cm, convex and tubercular-prostrate or flattened, with a slightly uneven edge, which sometimes crackes. In the aged fruiting bodies, a yellow-ocher hue is observed, but the plates in both young and old mushrooms remain creamy white, and in the latter they become thin, frequent and narrow. According to the description, the flesh is fleshy, of dense structure, white, its taste is slightly sweet and pleasant. The pulp is characterized by a strong aroma of fresh flour.
The leg of the rowing of May is club-shaped or cylindrical, relatively thickened and shortened, dense, tapering to the lower part or expanding. The structure is fibrous, the shade can be different: white, cream-brownish, yellow, ocher, ocher-rust. The plates are narrowed and often located; their width sometimes reaches 1 cm.
The fruiting period of the St. George mushroom is relatively short, so it should be harvested only in late spring and the first half of June. It occurs and grows in the European part of Russia, in North Africa.
May mushroom mushroom has a creamy white color
Edible kalotsibe May is characterized by a diverse and useful chemical composition, which includes proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and other substances. The composition includes 1.8 g of protein compounds, 1.6 g of carbohydrates, 0.8 g of fat, 2.6 g of dietary fiber, 89 g, 3.7 g of ash. The vitamin composition in this representative is relatively unsaturated and it includes compounds: alpha-tocopherol, folates, pantothenic and ascorbic acids, riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, niacin. In addition, it contains enough trace elements, so we find compounds of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur, chlorine, calcium and sodium.
In addition to the listed chemical inclusions, the fungus contains a lot of both interchangeable and essential amino acids, which are necessary for building proteins. Tyrosine, threonine, phylalanine and cysteine belong to interchangeable ones, and histidine, proline, lysine, valine, threonine, aspartic acid, leucine, arginine belong to irreplaceable. May rowing also includes fatty acids such as stearic, nylon, myristic, linoleic, linolenic and palmitoleic.
May Ryadovka has a useful composition
According to the description, among the useful properties of May kalotsibe, the main ones are distinguished.
- Inhibition of the formation of cellulite with potassium, which maintains the elasticity of body tissues, optimizes the outflow of lymphoid tissue, normalizes the water-salt balance and restores the microcirculation of the blood to the skin, which contributes to its effective tightening.
- St. George rowing is almost an indispensable assistant in weight loss, because due to the high water content it is able to cleanse the body of toxic substances and toxins, effectively breaks down fats, and helps cleanse the intestines.
- It has a preventive effect against the appearance of neoplasms due to the neutralization of free radicals, salts of heavy metal elements and toxic compounds.
- Carries out alkalization of the body, which is especially important when feeding a modern person. Due to oxidative processes, the body ages prematurely, cell renewal is strongly inhibited and there is a risk of tumor formation. Mushroom fiber comes to the rescue here.
- May rowing optimizes the activity of the heart, significantly reducing the risks of atherosclerotic disease, stroke, heart muscle infarction, angina pectoris, arrhythmia and other dangerous pathologies.
- It cleanses blood vessels, which is a preventive measure against the formation of cholesterol plaques, which are extremely dangerous for the body.
- It stimulates the immune system through the action of ascorbic acid, which facilitates the absorption of iron, increases the rate of tissue repair, protects the body from stress and the effects of toxins.
- It supports brain activity and helps fight migraines, dizziness, weakness and fatigue, and significantly improves memory.
- It normalizes metabolism, cleansing blood vessels and intestines from toxins and toxins.
- Effectively fights stress and improves mood.
- Supports thyroid function.
Contraindications include problems from the gastrointestinal tract: colitis, gastritis, ulcer, cholecystitis, pancreatitis.
During pregnancy, mushrooms are allowed to be consumed only in small quantities and only in stewed or boiled form, in order to avoid diarrhea, heartburn and nausea.
Also, caution should be taken to use mushrooms for children - the digestive system of a child is still difficult to cope with such a product.
There are some contraindications to the use of the fungus.
May rowing has both medical and culinary uses.
Edible St. George rowing is used for cooking mushrooms in French. For this, mushrooms cut into strips are passaged in a stewpan in sunflower oil, then stewed in broth. At the end, stew in white wine. Riddles are spread on toasted slices of ham and served with croutons.
To cook stuffed May mushrooms, their hats are washed in water. The pan is filled to a third with water and brought to a boil, then lemon juice, mushroom caps are added, stewed for about 5 minutes. Ridovac needs to be dried, salt and pepper. For the filling, olives and garlic should be finely chopped and mixed with bone marrow and anchovies. Then stuffed hats are baked in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Chitin removes accumulated toxic substances from the body. According to the description, Mayan rowan is a strong antioxidant, and due to its composition it has a positive effect on tissues and stimulates brain activity.
May mushroom mushroom contains many useful substances, is a valuable product in cooking and a powerful therapeutic tool in medicine. If there are contraindications, you can eat the mushroom only after consulting a doctor.