Map of mushroom places in the Kaluga region 2019
Fans of quiet hunting should study the map of places where fruiting bodies grow, as well as their edible species. Mushrooms of the Kaluga region in 2019 should please with their harvest, because it is one of the richest regions of Russia. Usually the mushroom season in the area begins in late July.
Map of mushroom places in the Kaluga region 2019
Honey mushrooms in the Kaluga region are actively growing until December. They live on stumps, rotted trees, on the ground. Collection is possible even at subzero temperatures. At its low rates, the mushrooms become “crystal”, and after thawing they continue to grow.
By a common name, the people called a whole group of mushrooms that are united by the nature of the habitat - they are mainly found on living or dead wood, stumps.
Honey mushrooms are found in many areas, but especially a lot of them in the Maloyaroslavets district near the village. Ilyinskoye, as well as in the forests of Borovsky. Mushrooms are collected in the vicinity of Obninsk, near the village. Leo Tolstoy (near Kaluga).
For the sake of collecting honey mushrooms are also sent to the Kolyupanovsky forests and the Big Goats.
White mushrooms are universal in consumption. They are one of the most popular in any region of the Russian Federation. Found in mixed, deciduous and coniferous forests. In the Kaluga region grow from July to October, individually or in groups. In summer they are harvested in young groves, in autumn - deep in the forest. They do not tolerate too moist soil.
For porcini mushrooms they go to such places:
- Borovsk district, which borders the Moscow region (especially beyond the village of Tishnevo);
- the estate "Pavlishchev Bor ";
- from. Leo Tolstoy (20 km from Kaluga).
Their name is white, dating back to distant times and means that the flesh of the mushroom does not change its color during any treatment.
Ginger harvested in August and September. They grow individually or in families. They are found among grass and fallen needles. They live in spruce forests, pine forests or under trees, prefer illuminated, sometimes moist areas. All species are edible and are characterized by the presence of milky juice, which has a fairly pleasant taste and the presence in the pulp of a natural antibiotic - lactrioviolin.
Ginger in the Kaluga region are found in such places:
- neighborhood with. Horns and with. Zherelo (Maloyaroslavets district);
- in the forests of the Borovsky district.
The chanterelle harvest season begins in mid-summer. They are found in a mixed, coniferous forest, as well as in a birch forest. They are found in shaded places, but in wet weather it is worth looking for them in open areas. They grow families under branches, leaves, surrounded by moss. Well transported.
To gather a lot of chanterelles, you should go to the vicinity of the village of Verkhovye, Zhukovsky district.
Mushrooms that grow near the tracks should not get into the basket, because they become a container for a variety of compounds dangerous to human life, which are part of the exhaust gases. Also, beware of false chanterelles.
Irina Selyutina (Biologist):
Only knowing how to distinguish false foxes from real ones, you can be sure of the quality of mushrooms. Therefore, it is better to carefully study the characteristics of false chanterelles once than to constantly worry about whether those mushrooms are in the basket:
1. Where are they found: coniferous and mixed forests (on deadwood and rotten wood, in forest litter and moss).
2. How to grow: in small groups or individually, the peak of the number of growing specimens is the end of summer and autumn.
- bright orange, maybe with a brown tint and the center will be darker than the edges;
- the surface is velvety;
- edges: even, smooth, rounded;
- form: in young specimens - a little convex, in mature ones - a bit like a funnel;
- diameter about 3-6 cm.
4. Gimenofor: plates are often located, thin, branch, orange, do not pass to the leg.
5. Pulp: odor unpleasant, yellow, loose, without taste. When pressed, the color does not change.
6. Leg: thin, hollow in age specimens, clearly separated from the cap in appearance.
In order not to bring home orange talkers instead of real chanterelles, you need to be careful when collecting these mushrooms.
All kinds of boletus are edible.
Boletuses grow in deciduous and mixed forests. Love moisture and shaded places. Meet small families, sometimes individually. They are found under spruce, birch, oak, beech, poplar, willow, aspen. They appear from mid-July and October (depending on the species). All species are edible. Sometimes boletus is confused with a poisonous bile fungus.
They are often referred to as aspen or aspirates.
In the Kaluga region, aspen trees are collected in the following places:
- Borovsky district ;
- National Park "Ugra" (located in 6 districts: Yukhnovsky, Iznoskovsky, Dzerzhinsky, Babininsky, Przemyslsky, Kozelsky).
Butterflies grow in deciduous and pine forests. They prefer sunny areas: forest edges, clearings. Fruiting occurs in July-October. The average daily temperature should not exceed 18˚C.
Oil mushrooms grow well on day 3 after rain. In dry periods, there are no mushrooms at all. Some species are hazardous to health.
Gathering these mushrooms, grab gloves with you to protect your hands from staining pigment from the oily surface of the hat.
In abundant quantities, these mushrooms are found in such places:
- Kozelsky district (you need to go along the Kaluga-Kozelsk highway);
- Station Tikhonov deserts .
Where to look for different types of mushrooms
The mushroom regions that are advised to visit in 2019 include:
- Maloyaroslavets district: environs with. Horns and with. Zherelo;
- district of the village of Pererusheva: the area near the village of Ferzikovo;
- border with the Bryansk region;
- Blue Lakes: in the vicinity of these natural reservoirs you can collect a lot of delicious mushrooms;
- Sukhinichi, Duminichi, Baryatinsky areas: visiting them you will not be left without the desired booty.
Many regions in which there are different types of fruiting bodies are located in the Tula direction. You need to go in the direction of Khotisin, Makarov.
In the vicinity of Balabanovo, mushrooms and mushrooms grow.
Mushroom resources of the Kaluga region have large reserves. In this region there are about 500 species of mushrooms. Harvest pleases every year, the 2019 season is no exception.
In the Kaluga region there is a coral-shaped hedgehog listed in the Red Book of the RSFSR. Also here they find a tinder fungus, amethyst horsetail, orange tremor, chestnut pepper.