Industrial rabbit cage device
Breeding rabbits is considered a profitable and popular thing. Now, thanks to rabbit meat and skin, you can improve your financial situation or even start your own business. However, in order to create the necessary conditions for keeping, animals should be provided with a quality house. Industrial rabbit cages are in great demand among rabbit breeders. The main difference between such designs from ordinary home-made ones is not only the price, but also the best functionality.
Cages for rabbits
Benefits & Features
Many compare do-it-yourself cages and professional designs for rabbits. To do this is not entirely right, because ordinary rabbit houses are not built according to strict criteria and are not based on drawings, but on paper notes.
A home-made design of this kind does not need special materials: the use of bars, nets, rails and other improvised tools that do not always provide comfort are suitable.
Industrial rabbit cages are considered more comfortable and suitable for a healthy existence. Such houses have a number of features, including:
- receipt for sale in an already made form;
- arrangement using retractable trays for feces, built-in feeders, drinking bowls and nurseries for hay;
- light weight and cell sizes - structures are easy to move and carry;
- stability and durability of materials, which allows the rabbits not to be in a state of stress and calmly eat food;
- production of stainless material or equipping with galvanized wires.
For the construction of industrial cells with their own hands, special building materials will be needed, the purchase of which is cheaper than the purchase of a finished house.
The Okrol design for keeping rabbits is quite popular and functional. Firstly, it is convenient to use, and secondly, it is suitable for raising both adults and young animals: young and experienced rabbits will feel equally confident. A model of this kind is often used by large-scale farmers.
Key design features:
- The presence of 2 tiers, each of which has a certain number of compartments. The lower tier contains 12, where partitions with mother liquors are inserted, and the upper - 16, where rabbits are raised.
- The presence of special convenient feeders that prevent the raking of food. The feeder has a perforation that allows you to completely eliminate pollution and dust.
- Galvanized manufacturing material and fastening with metal racks, thanks to which you can not be afraid of the fragility of cells. One cell row contains about 20 rooms, each measuring 2 x 2.4 m.
Okrol is suitable for industrial use and ordinary household use. Despite its compactness, it accommodates quite a lot of individuals. In order for rabbits to be successful, it is important to adhere to a temperature of 12 ° C.
Design "Practice FR-231"
The two-tier type of house, which is known to every farmer, is often found both among owners of large farms and on mini-farms. Drawings of cells of a similar plan are quite complicated for self-made construction. The house is equipped with 12 nests, occupying the lower level, and 6, occupying the upper. If there is a desire to expand the animal business and economy, then an additional installation of 6 more nests is possible, allowing a three-fold increase in the number of queen cells. When using the model for fattening, the number of individuals is increased to 85-90 pieces and evenly distributed at each level.
The peculiarity of the content in the modular design of FR is a possible change in configuration, which is affected by the stage of the process of the livestock there. Each separate section is supplemented by a convenient and functional spring-loaded lid. Its main goal is to facilitate access to boxing. Semi-industrial designs of FR are ideal for small and large farms, because they require a minimum of care and effort.
The advantages of the model according to Zolotukhin
The manufacture of cells according to the Zolotukhin method is common and popular among farmers who prefer home-made options for premises. The design is distinguished by industrial efficiency, compactness, the presence of several tiers. The drawings are simple, therefore, for self-construction, you will not need much effort and building professional skills. Having a great desire and a centimeter at hand, you can build a convenient and roomy structure in a few days.
Cell model according to Zolotukhin
It is Zolotukhin’s models that are in demand among beginners in the maintenance of rabbits and among owners of small farms. It is more expedient to use a cage for keeping young individuals. Rabbit houses of Zolotukhin have small sizes and a lot of features, including the lack of a nesting compartment (some consider the factor a drawback, because this forces the female to make a nest on the floor on her own).
Most farmers prove in practice that this in no way interferes with breeding. Built-in tray with a tipping function and free access to cleaning, a sloping floor, the presence of several tiers with different sizes for the correct distribution of animal waste and a comfortable life for rabbits living on the lower tiers. To use industrial models of Zolotukhin, a minimum of cost and effort will be required.
Cell characteristics according to Mikhailov
The special design according to the Mikhailov method allows you to minimize the care of animals and refueling feeders only a couple of times every 7 days. The function of the integrated container is to automatically clean and dispense water and food.
The main feature of the cell is a cone-shaped shaft, which accepts any secretions and feces and directs them to an airtight container. Thanks to this, rabbit houses are always clean and comfortable. Despite the compact size of the "farm", it is a high-performance unit designed for intensive rearing of rabbits. The premises are suitable for more efficient breeding.
Description of the cell according to Mikhailov
The main characterizing features of the model include:
- automatic heating of water in containers even in cold seasons;
- ensuring work with offspring without uterine irritation;
- the presence of 3 tiers and several rows with cells: the upper tier is needed for cultivation, the second for watering and feeding, the north side is insulated, and the south side is opened for free air and light;
- a rack grill covering the bottom of the house allows litter to fall into the desired capacity;
- the presence of an inclined ceiling.
The mini-farm is used by professional breeders, state farms and collective farms, because only half an hour a week is enough for quality care. In each cell from 20 to 25 goals can be freely located.
Industrial cages for breeding rabbits have been found to have many advantages, they provide animals with a comfortable life. The main difference between industrial houses for rabbits is their spaciousness and functionality. You can choose a cheaper and more suitable option by studying the main characteristics of popular designs.