Grape Seed Extract Properties
In the fruits of grapes, not only the peel and pulp are useful. The grape seed extract has many positive properties. It is easy to get at home.
Grape Seed Extract Properties
It was previously believed that grape seeds are poisonous to humans. However, this has not been proven. They contain many nutrients and vitamins:
- high amounts of vitamin E, calcium and potassium;
- fatty acid;
They do not contain carbohydrates, so let's assume their intake during the diet. Due to the presence of such a complex of beneficial substances, grape seed extract is used in medicine.
- improvement of blood supply and strengthening of blood vessels;
- increased sensitivity of the retina;
- lowering blood cholesterol;
- increase immunity;
- prevention of blood clots in the vessels;
- slowing down aging.
Grape seed extract is good for athletes - thanks to the protein, muscles are well formed. Phytohormones stimulate reproductive function in women. Grape seed extract is used to prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson’s diseases.
Grape seed extract has additional properties. These include the ability to neutralize toxins (nicotine, alcohol) and reduce the radiation background of the body.
In addition, because of the benefits of the substance, it is used in cosmetology to care for face skin and hair. Use the product according to the instructions. Excessive use of oils leads to the opposite effect: blockage of the sebaceous glands and baldness.
Getting the extract at home
The extract can be obtained independently
There are several ways to obtain the substance yourself. To do this, waste grapes (about 200 g), a coffee grinder, alcohol or vodka (0. 5 l) will be needed.
- Pour 200 g of the product 0. 5 l of vodka.
- Leave in a dark place for a month, periodically shaking.
- Apply in a teaspoon 3 p. the day before meals.
A more saturated form of the extract is an extract of grape seed on alcohol.
- Grind 200 g of product in a coffee grinder.
- Pour 0.5 liters of alcohol.
- To sustain 30 days in a dark place, sometimes shaking.
- Take half a teaspoon 1 p. per day with meals.
Homemade grape seed extract is useful in that it contains glucose, fructose, flobafen, as well as many acids: malic, phosphoric, silicic, salicylic, succinic and others. At home, it is easy to control the concentration of this substance.
There are contraindications to the use of grape seed extract:
- problems with the digestive tract, blood vessels;
- kidney stone disease;
- gas formation;
- dental diseases (when chewing);
- allergy to the components of tinctures;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding.
Information that grape seed extract affects appendix inflammation is a myth.
If you feel unwell, stop taking it and consult your doctor. Signs of rejection by the body of the drug:
- general weakness, malaise;
- skin rashes;
- temperature rise;
The benefit of grape seed extract is noted from the use of special tablets. The treatment of diseases with such drugs cannot be carried out, but they are used as dietary supplement. These supplements strengthen the immune system and improve the overall well-being of a person.
On the extract from grape seeds, the drug Solgar L-Arginine was created. These are vitamins in capsules. The main active ingredient is nitric oxide.
The benefits of the drug:
- Prevents the appearance of plaques in blood vessels.
- With its help, heart failure is treated (with traditional medicine).
- Pills stimulate muscle growth.
- Enhances blood flow to organs, increasing potency in men and libido in women.
Follow the instructions for use. Most often, tablets with grape seed extract take 3 p. per day with meals. You can not use vitamins and dietary supplements on an empty stomach. When the underlying disease is treated, it is imperative that you consult a doctor about taking other drugs and supplements.
When using grape seed extract at home, consider their benefits and possible harm. This substance does not cure all diseases. With the help of such additives, people only maintain the health of the body. Even such non-medicinal preparations should be used carefully, observing the dosage.