Favorable days for sowing pepper
Experienced summer residents who grow peppers in a personal plot, try not only to observe the basic principles of agricultural technology, but also select favorable days for sowing pepper.
Favorable days for sowing pepper
How the moon affects landing
It has long been no secret that the lunar phase has a significant impact not planting and further growth and development of vegetable crops. Take into account favorable days for planting pepper and other vegetables allows the specially designed sowing calendar, which indicates the days that are best suited for agricultural operations, and those in which the moon phase is not conducive to events in the garden and prohibits the planting of pepper on seedlings on the lunar to the calendar.
The most favorable periods for the extension of agricultural work are those when the moon is in the signs of Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer. All manipulations associated with seeds, their soaking and planting, it is recommended to start not on every favorable, but on the most fertile day with the growing phase of the moon.
Selecting the right stage of moon development can significantly increase the yield.
It is believed that the closer the intended day of landing to the full moon, the more favorable the result. Experienced summer residents do not conduct landing events directly at the full moon at all.
According to the lunar calendar, the initial active actions to start growing seedlings fall far from spring. Summer residents begin to plant sweet and spicy vegetables in January-February. In March, all preliminary procedures usually end: the seeds are planted, the seedlings grow, in some cases they have already been planted in a greenhouse or in open ground.
January lunar calendar
The lunar calendar for the January planting of peppers marks favorable and unfavorable days.
The best days to land in January are the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 25th. Well suited for sowing on 9, 10, 11, from 13 to 15, 24, 28 and 29 January.
The days when it is not worth planting seeds is 2, the period from January 16 to 18 and 31.
What can be done in January
The lunar calendar of January involves the following activities per day:
- On January 1, they plant early varieties of sweet vegetables, feed them with mineral complexes, loosen the earth,
- from 3 to 6, the number is not fertilized or watered, but the seeds are treated against diseases,
- from January 7 to 13 they carry out fertilizer procedures, dig the soil, but do not pinch and pinch, it’s also not the best time for transplanting young seedlings of bell pepper,
- On January 14 and 15, they feed, do pinching and pinching,
- from 19 to 23 the number of young shoots thin out,
- On January 24 and 25, the plants are not transplanted,
- from the 26th to the 28th they fight pests and diseases, weed and loosen the earth, but they don’t start planting seedlings,
- On January 28 and 29 they sow sweet and hot peppers for seedlings and in greenhouse soil, make mineral bait and water abundantly, but do not use chemicals,
- On the 30th, young seedlings thin out and loosen the ground.
February lunar calendar
In February, the majority of summer residents conduct events for sowing pepper seeds, choosing the most suitable numbers on the lunar calendar. For those who have not planted a vegetable crop, this month also has favorable and forbidden days.
Peppers should be planted on auspicious days.
Planting pepper to get the best possible result is recommended on February 6, 7, from 20 to 22, 25 and 26 of February.
The period of the new moon in 2018 in February falls on the 15-17th day. This is the time when no agricultural work is carried out.
Summer residents, who are already happy with the first seedlings planted in January, are recommended to dive pepper during the period from 1 to 3, 6, 7, from 20 to 22, 25 and 26 February.
What can be done in February
The February lunar calendar involves different types of work for every day:
- from the 1st to the 3rd day they try to dig the earth and loosen it, dive seedlings and pinch the tops of plants, but the seeds are not soaked for germination,
- from February 4 to 5, those who have already grown seedlings can begin to transplant it into the greenhouse,
- from 6 to 7 fertilize with organic matter and dive young seedlings of early ripe varieties,
- in the period from 8 to 10, hot pepper is planted in the greenhouse, the dry soil is loosened and seedlings are thinned out, but they try not to pinch it,
- From the 11th to the 14th, they actively fight pests and weeds, water and organic bait, transplant seedlings,
- February 18 and 19 - a favorable time for thinning young shoots,
- from the 20th to the 22nd you can transplant seedlings into a greenhouse, feed it, water it, or start germinating seeds,
- On February 23 and 24, summer residents are engaged in the treatment of plants against pests and weed plantings,
- from 25 to 26 young seedlings can be dived, fertilized and watered, but not treated with chemicals,
- On the 27th and 28th, young bushes are replanted, avoiding heavy watering.
March lunar calendar
March is a good month for growing seedlings, when you can still sow hot pepper seeds and early sweet varieties. Daylight hours increase, it gets warmer.
The best days for planting vegetables on the lunar calendar are March 5, 6, 10, 11, 20, 21, 24 and 25.
Many have first seedlings, therefore it is better to dive pepper seedlings 1, 3, 4, in the period from 10 to 12.15, 24 and 25 March.
No planting and other activities related to the sowing and cultivation of pepper are carried out on the new moon from March 16 to March 18 and in the full moon, which falls on March 2 and 31.
What can be done in March
- On the 1st of the day you can do mineral and organic bait, process pepper against pests and diseases, thin out seedlings and make a pick, this is a good day for hilling, mulching and loosening the earth,
- March 3 and 4, it is recommended that the seedlings are planted in the greenhouse, fertilized and watered,
- from March 5 to March 7, it is advisable to do treatment against diseases,
- the period from March 8 to 11 is a good time for diving and mineral fertilizers,
- On the 13th and 14th of the day it’s not worth transplanting seedlings, it’s better to do soil loosening and thin out seedlings
- March 15, they try not to water the vegetable crop and do nothing to process it, top dressing should be moderate,
- from March 19 to 21 - the time for thinning young shoots, spraying against pests and weeding, watering should be limited, and stepsoning and picking should be postponed for another day,
- in the period from March 22 to 25, weeding and loosening of soil is carried out, you can transplant seedlings into a greenhouse, actively water and feed with mineral complexes,
- from 26 to 29, they carry out treatment against pests and diseases, fertilize, water, prepare beds for transplanting,
- March 30 is the right day for organic fertilizers.