Eating carrots from heartburn
Esophagitis often causes discomfort in everyday life. At home, carrots are used for heartburn, as this root crop helps to neutralize high acidity.
Eating carrots from heartburn
Sources of Heartburn
Heartburn is a disease in which the acidity of the gastric juice increases. Subsequently, the acid is thrown into the esophagus. This leads to intestinal inflammation and ulcers.
Among the causes that lead to the appearance of esophagitis are:
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- the wrong diet;
- alcohol abuse
- physical exercise.
Esophagitis is characterized by intermittent pain. Discomfort appears after eating and can last from 30 minutes to an hour.
Burning in the chest and larynx occurs due to the effect of hydrochloric acid on the gastrointestinal tract. Among the reasons for eating carrots with heartburn, the vegetable's dense structure is distinguished.
To digest the root crop, a large amount of acid and gastric juice is required. This not only restores the acid balance in the body, but also removes toxins from the stomach and liver.
Due to the high content of essential oils and mineral salts, the root crop anesthetizes and reduces inflammation. Carrots help neutralize excess acid 20 minutes after ingestion.
Regardless of the type of preparation, the root crop has a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract:
- When cooking a vegetable, fiber and essential oils are removed, and it does not irritate the mucous membrane so much.
- Fresh carrot juice contains a large amount of vitamins and oils. It is drunk to enhance immunity.
- Raw grated root vegetables also retain their medicinal qualities. The product is used in an amount of 80-100 g.
Pregnant women often use carrots for heartburn. This vegetable is harmless to the body and serves as an alternative to drug treatment.
Carrot juice is very healthy
It is better not to add unnecessary components to the vegetable, such as salt and sugar. Prescription medication with carrots for heartburn:
- Squeeze the juice of 1 root crop, add 2 tbsp to it. l nonfat cream. The mixture is taken 3 p. 100 g per day
- Raw grated root vegetables mixed with 100 gr. cottage cheese and 1 tbsp. l sour cream. Take 150 gr. 2 p. in a day.
- Grate 2 root vegetables on a fine grater and mix with 100 gr. sauerkraut. Take 200 gr. 2 p. in a day.
- To clean and mash the boiled root crop so that mashed potatoes turn out. Add grated apple to the mixture. Take 200 gr. 3 p. in a day.
Freshly squeezed carrot juice is consumed in 200 ml. on an empty stomach twice a day. For better assimilation of all vitamins, a few drops of olive oil are added to the juice.
Doctors recommend adding this vegetable to the diet daily. If the recipes do not help, be sure to contact a specialist.
Carrots are a universal product that is approved for consumption by most people. However, there are a number of diseases in which the use of this vegetable should be reduced:
- Gastric or duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the small intestine.
- Yellow spots on the skin of the hands and face.
- Allergy to carrots.
In the case of such diseases, carrots are replaced with apples or decoctions on herbal preparations. With a stomach ulcer, it is allowed to use boiled root crops.
Carrots effectively help with heartburn, this vegetable is used for treatment at home. The root crop is allowed to be taken during pregnancy, however, it is recommended to add it to the diet only after consulting a doctor.