Description of white boletus
White boletus is rarely found in our area. It has a unique structure and a large number of useful properties. The collection of this fungus occurs from mid-August to early October.
Description of white boletus
Description of appearance
White boletus is medium in size, similar to boletus. His leg and hat with a tubular hymenophore. The cap boletus is white and grows up to 20 cm, at least 5 cm. The young mushroom differs in a hemispherical shape, after which it becomes convex, with open sides. Color is white or with a grayish tint. The surface is dry, in structure resembles velvet. Tubes white with a gray tint, if you touch them, will darken. The pores also have a grayish tint.
Despite the similarities with boletus, boletus has its own differences. Its leg is 1.5 to 5 cm long, has a strong structure, white, has white lagging scales. With age, they darken. The base has a blue or green tint. The inside is dense, white, when cut, it acquires a lilac-gray hue, blackens over time from contact with air. The mushroom tastes and smells pleasant, as does the boletus.
According to the description, the mushroom is located in coniferous or mixed forests. Most often grows near birches, aspen or firs. The fruits are white, found in groups, but not every year. This is the reason why boletus is considered rare.
A sharp decrease in the population was caused by deforestation, fires.
Advantages of the mushroom:
- able to purify blood;
- is an absorbent, therefore, removes harmful substances and metals from the body;
- lowers cholesterol;
- restores immunity;
- useful for oncological diseases;
- has a sedative effect;
- restores intestinal microflora;
The mushroom has many advantages.
Edible mushrooms, but several factors should be considered:
- individual intolerance to the components that make up the composition;
- not for children under 7 years old;
- diseases of the stomach, liver and intestines;
If you plan to conduct a course of treatment with this fungus, you should consult your doctor in advance.
Boletus is nutritious and contains useful trace elements in the base. Thanks to this, it was widely used not only in culinary dishes of different nations, but also for medicinal and even cosmetic purposes. Edible mushrooms are suitable for cooking different dishes.
In terms of nutritional properties and saturation, the broth based on these mushrooms is comparable to meat. Edible mushrooms are comparable to meat. They are gentle and pleasant to taste. Any methods of processing them are appropriate: they are boiled, fried, marinated, salted and dried. In the recipe for red borsch, there is an option with mushrooms, it goes like lean.
Mushroom for the most part consists of water, so in the process of cooking its size decreases several times. It can also darken, but if it is marinated, it will remain the same. To solve the problem of reducing and darkening the mushrooms, they are soaked for a couple of hours in a solution of citric acid. The finer the chopped mushrooms, the better they will digest.
Boletus is nutritious and contains beneficial trace elements
White boletus is widely used as a medical component for the preparation of tinctures. Among the useful medical properties, boletus white has the following:
- prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis;
- effectiveness in oncological diseases and for their prevention;
- treatment of dysbiosis;
- prevention of diseases of the stomach, intestines and liver;
- treatment of nervous disorders, depression;
- improvement of immunity;
- improvement of complexion, prevention of anemia.
For the preparation of tincture or powder, only hats are used. Take vodka or cahors. Boletus caps are washed, cleaned and cut. After that, they are put in a three-liter jar and poured with vodka or cahors. After the jar is corked and left for 2 weeks in a dark place. Filter and apply 2-4 tbsp. l in a day. The course lasts from 1 to 3 months.
White boletus will be able to grow in any suburban area. For this, certain methods are used:
- Growing spores. For this, hats of overripe mushrooms are prepared. They are filled with water and insisted for a couple of hours. The resulting liquid is watered on the plot prepared for planting.
- Landing of representatives of this species when planting fruiting bodies. Young mushrooms are well chopped and buried in the soil near the trees on the site.
- Using the finished mycelium. It is sold in gardening stores.
White boletus is a rare mushroom, but at the same time it does not lose its popularity. Based on it, delicious dishes are obtained, and its healing properties help with the development of many diseases. If you plant a white boletus at home, you can provide a supply of these healthy mushrooms for the whole year.