Characteristics of pear varieties Miracle
Pear Miracle - a new winter variety of pears obtained by Russian scientists as a result of crossbreeding.
Characteristics of pear varieties Miracle
According to the description, for the variety of pears, Miracle is characteristic:
- good winter hardiness (calmly tolerates temperatures of -38 ° C without freezing the bark and damaging cambial tissues);
- high productivity;
- medium fruiting (the tree bears fruit 5-6 years after planting);
- duration of consumption (fruits are stored up to 4 months, provided that the room is cool);
- harvesting in the second and third decades of September; longevity (yields yields up to 50-70 years);
- unpretentiousness to the soil;
- ripening of fruits in a torn state to gain taste and sweetness.
According to the description, pear variety Kudesnitsa vigilantes. Their crown has an oval shape and an average level of density. The main drawback is the reduction in fruit due to thickening of the crown. The bush has a mixed type of fruiting. The shoots of this fruit tree are relatively thin and greenish-brown, with small buds and relatively small green leaves with a rounded upwardly curved shape.
The ideal time for planting a pear seedling is autumn, but you can plant it in spring, but in this case, planting pits are prepared in the fall.
Description of the fetus
The average weight of the fetus varies from 130 to 200 g. The shape is slightly elongated, regular. To the touch, the skin of the fetus is oily and smooth, has a slight waxy coating.
The fruits of this fruit tree are characterized by closed seed chambers. A small saucer, a straight, medium-sized peduncle. Seeds are also small and narrow. During ripening, the fruit has a deep yellow color, sometimes with a blurred blush.
The pulp is white and tender, most often oily. The fruit tastes sweet, with a slight sour taste, has a weak aroma. This fruit is actively used for the preparation of some varieties of wines and various sweets. It is also popular in folk medicine. Sometimes it is used in the manufacture of treating drugs for a number of viral diseases.
Pear Miracle, according to the description of gardeners, does not require special care. All she needs is:
- access to direct sunlight (the best option for landing is the south or west side);
- preferably drained and fertile soils;
- moderate soil moisture, because excessive moisture and stagnation of moisture harm the fruit tree;
- obligatory trimming (any method is suitable: shortening, translation to branches, thinning);
- optimal irrigation system - sprinkling with a spray simulating natural rain;
- loosening to provide the soil with oxygen after irrigation;
- fertilizer application in autumn and spring, starting from the second year;
- good warming of the roots in the cold season, while the trunk is wrapped with film or paper.
The tree is easy to care for
If the tree grows in soil conditions with high rates of sand or clay, the soil is prepared in advance. The best option is to manually change the land storage. This requires:
- purchase 2-3 bags of ready-mixed soil for fruit trees;
- dig a small foundation pit on the site planned for planting a crop;
- mix the soil taken from the pit with the finished soil mixture in the proportion of 3 m soil mixture per 1 m of local soil.
Part of the prepared mixture is laid on the bottom of the pit, and part is left to fall asleep the roots of the seedling.
One of the main positive qualities of the Wonderland variety is its resistance to disease.
She does not suffer from scab widespread in a temperate climate, which gives her a significant market advantage among other fruits. The tree does not affect entomosporiosis, which negatively affects the process of bud formation and gives the leaves a brown color.
The main danger is pests:
- brown fruit tick;
- bluehead scoop;
- the mole.
Brown fruit tick
Brown fruit ticks winter in the cracks of the bark, and in the spring they molt and lay eggs on the leaves. In less than a month, the larvae become adult ticks. The cycle repeats many times.
To combat the brown fruit tick in the spring, the tree is sprayed with acaricides. The drug used is changed so that ticks do not have immunity to it. If the lesions are too strong, resort to the use of nitrafen or oleuprit.
Blue Head Scoop
It is a large butterfly with brown wings, which lays eggs for the winter in the crown of trees. To combat it, regularly inspect the branches and shake off the tracks, followed by the destruction of the pest.
If the invasion of the blue-headed scoop turned out to be massive, the tree is treated with insecticides. Do it before flowering.
In the spring, hawthorn caterpillars eat buds, leaves and flowers. Females of the apple grower lay eggs in buds (on average, one female is able to lay up to hundreds of eggs), as a result, the petals stick together, after which the bud dries. Pear leaf gall midge sucks the juice from the leaves.
No less dangerous for the variety is fruit moth. With a large-scale invasion, the tree remains without leaves. To prevent this, fruit trees are sprayed with hot pepper infusion.
Pear variety Wonderland has not yet managed to gain popularity among gardeners, but a large number of advantages over other winter varieties distinguishes this species from other fruit trees. The main ones are a large crop and a large fruit size, the possibility of long-term storage of fruits and the tree's immunity to diseases common among fruit trees.