The low calorie content of champignons allows these mushrooms to be included in the composition of dishes for people who monitor weight without restrictions.
Nutritional value of the product
In the table of calorie content of champignons, the composition of BJU mushrooms is presented (in grams):
|Squirrels||up to 4.3|
|Fats||up to 1|
|Carbohydrates||up to 0.1|
|Alimentary fiber||up to 2.6|
|Water||up to 91|
|Ash||up to 1|
Mushrooms contain proteins and a small amount of fat, which makes them an indispensable product in the diet menu.
The amount of calories contained in the mushrooms depends on the method of preparation:
- the calorie content of fresh champignons is 27 kcal per 100 g of mushrooms,
- the calorie content of mushrooms cooked on the grill with the use of oil has a population of 35 kcal,
- steamed and boiled mushrooms contain an amount of calories similar to fresh, it increases with salt and seasonings,
- unlike the number of calories in fresh, the calorie content of canned champignons is lower, they contain about 18-20 kcal,
- 100g of fried champignons accounts for 44 calories and above,
- in stewed mushrooms, the number of calories is about 50.
Chem. the composition of champignons includes a vitamin-mineral complex and acids.
Vitamins per 100 g of product:
- ascorbic acid - 7 mg,
- PP - 5.6 mg
- niacin - 4.8 mg
- A - 2 mcg,
- pantothenic acid - 2.1 mg,
- riboflavin - 0.45 mg,
- thiamine and alpha-tocopherol - 0.1 mg each,
- beta-carotene - 0.01 mg,
- pyridoxine - 0.05 mg,
- folates - 30 mcg.
Champignons are rich in beneficial substances.
Macronutrients, per 100 g of product:
- potassium - 530 mg
- phosphorus - 115 mg,
- chlorine - 25 mg
- magnesium - 15 mg
- sodium - 6 mg
- calcium - 4 mg.
Trace elements per 100 g of product:
- rubidium - 26 mcg,
- iodine - 18 mcg,
- cobalt - 15 mcg,
- fluorine - 14 mcg,
- chromium - 13 mcg,
- molybdenum - 3 mcg,
- iron - 0.3 mg
- zinc - 0.28 mcg.
Acids, per 100 g of product:
- fatty omega-6 - 0.49 g,
- saturated fatty acids - only 0.131 g, including capric - 0.001 g, myristic - 0.033 g, palmitic - 0.059 g, stearic - 0.008 g,
- monounsaturated fatty acids - only 0.146 g, among them palmitoleic - 0.072 g, oleic - 0.037 g,
- polyunsaturated fatty linoleic acid - 0.491 g.
Among carbohydrates assimilated by the body, champignons contain mono- and disaccharides. Their number is less than 1 mg per 100 g of product.
The health benefits of champignon mushrooms are provided by their chemical composition.
Vitamin B group takes an active part in human life:
- B2 is a participant in oxidation-reduction processes, acts as a regulator of the perception of the color gamut by the visual organs, provides dark adaptation, its lack affects the quality of the skin and mucous membranes, impairs the quality of the visual perception of light and twilight,
- B5 takes part in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and cholesterol, synthesizes hormones and hemoglobin, affects the quality of digestibility of the intestinal tract of amino acids and saccharides, supports the adrenal glands, its lack causes a change in the integrity of the skin epithelium and mucous membranes.
Mushrooms contain vitamins necessary for humans
The vitamin component of PP takes part in the energy and metabolic process, its lack causes a change in the qualitative characteristics of the skin epithelium, destabilization of the gastrointestinal tract and cells of the nervous system.
Potassium acts as the main intracellular ion involved in regulating the balance of acid, water and electrolytes, serves as a conductor of nerve impulses and regulates blood pressure.
Phosphorus is a participant in most physiological processes, among which are energy metabolism and acid-base balance. It is present in the composition of nucleic acid and phospholipids needed in the mineral supply of bone tissue and tooth enamel.
Iodine is an indispensable element for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland. It organizes the process of hormonal formation: thyroxine and triiodothyronine, which are necessary in the process of cell growth and development, which is important for mitochondrial respiration and the regulation of the transport of sodium and hormones. Its deficiency leads to a slowdown in the metabolic process, a delay in development and growth.
The cobalt content activates the metabolism of fatty acids and folic acid.
The presence of chromium makes it possible to regulate glucose indicators in the blood, causing an increase in insulin exposure. Its deficiency lowers glucose susceptibility.
The chemical composition of champignons includes proteins, fats, carbohydrates and a set of vitamin-mineral components that are beneficial to human health. The main caloric value of raw mushrooms is 27 kcal per 100 g and varies, depending on the method of preparation.