The benefits and harms of eating duck fat
Farm products are always healthy and environmentally friendly. Duck fat, feathers, down and poultry are used for food or household purposes. Duck fat is good for adults and children, the elderly and teens. The properties of this product are known by caring parents, doctors prescribe it for various diseases and grandmothers who do not want to be treated with medications. But are there any people to whom duck fat is contraindicated?
Where is duck fat used?
Duck fat is a storehouse of vitamins and nutrients that the body needs for life. The calorie content of duck fat is large, so after it a person feels full and does not experience a feeling of hunger for a long time. In total, there are over 100 different types of ducks, which are easy to breed at home.
Some facts about the described product:
- Duck fat is healthy, and it's easy to get.
- You can use duck fat for cooking or for lubricating ready-made meals.
- Fish, meat, vegetables and mushrooms are fried on a natural product.
- In large shopping centers or stores, it is almost impossible to find a package that says "duck fat".
- Western countries have been using animal fats for decades, replacing them with sunflower and even olive oil.
- To use a thick mixture for frying or stewing foods is not only useful, but also beneficial in terms of cash costs.
What is duck fat useful for? It is allowed to use manually prepared roasting grease even in baby food, but in limited quantities. The body receives the necessary fats. In appearance, it may seem that such a product is very high-calorie and will not benefit, but experts say that the correct use of lard does not harm the figure of a woman or man.
The composition of duck fat
What nutrients are there in duck fat? The consistency of the product is semi-solid and uniform. Duck (animal) fat is melted at room temperature. The composition of the paste contains fatty acids. Saturated fat in the product is over 36%, but most of all it is monounsaturated fat - 50%. The composition of natural roasting oil is similar to olive oil, which is added to diet food. Carbohydrates or proteins are not found in lard. The benefits and harms of a product are determined precisely by the composition, by those substances that the body receives after eating duck-fried lard. Duck fat contains Omega vitamins, which strengthen the immune system of an adult or baby.
Other vitamins, such as B4 and E, together with selenium and choline make duck fat an indispensable product in everyone's kitchen, regardless of age, gender and lifestyle. The properties of duck fat are beneficial that are beyond doubt. Like any other healthy product, duck fat can have side effects and contraindications.
The benefits of fat
Who is allowed to consume the pasty mass received by the farmer from domestic ducks?
Goose lard is not much different from what an adult duck gives. Birds accumulate a special layer of fat for warming. It contains many useful substances in case of starvation or adverse environmental conditions. There is no equal to duck fat in farm use. Use it
- for the preparation of healing ointments (duck burns burns and protracted inflammation on the skin);
- in exquisite cooking (dishes prepared on such a fat are very tasty, and the meat is crisp);
- in traditional medicine (a mixture is taken inside or outside);
- in cosmetology (face masks based on lard are able to nourish the skin no worse than an expensive cream).
Duck fat is not only very beneficial for coughing, colds and burns, but it is also cheap. No additional processing is needed. The appearance of lard is not the most beautiful, but all its properties overlap the external simplicity. The use of a natural product in cosmetology is a new trend that refers to the long-forgotten recipes of grandmothers. The beneficial substances contained in the white mass nourish aging skin, treat acne and reduce burn scars. The unique properties of pasty mass will benefit even children.
What is the harm from the unique composition of lard?
The benefits and harms of duck fat are useful information that will help you avoid making a dangerous mistake. The properties of duck lard indicate that the natural product is undoubtedly beneficial. Its application in various fields says: the benefits of the product have been tested by hundreds of grateful people. If the use of lard is proven, why is it not allowed for everyone to take it?
- A product becomes dangerous after it is improperly prepared or consumed in large quantities at a time.
- As a result of rash actions, a lot of cholesterol accumulates in the human body.
- As a result, the vessels become thinner, and in rare cases, they become clogged.
- For people with a weak heart, high cholesterol threatens with a stroke or hemorrhage.
The benefit for one does not mean the benefit for everyone.
In a small number of people, allergic reactions to individual substances of lard are observed. A direct contraindication to the use of a natural food product is diabetes and obesity. Dangerous lard will be for people suffering from pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract, with heart diseases or chronic liver diseases. Side effects can occur atypically, so any symptoms of malaise after dinner or a cosmetic procedure should not go unnoticed. Before applying lard to the skin, an allrego test must be performed.
How to use
Duck fat, where can I use it? A natural product is suitable for a daily diet, but it is not recommended for people who are actively losing weight and are on a diet. Duck meat and lard will contribute to the rapid normalization of the gastrointestinal tract, therefore, it is indispensable for healing. A useful recipe is a baked duck in its own juice. Cooked potatoes will be crispy if a little lard is added to the pan or baking sheet. Strengthening the immunity of the whole family is guaranteed by a dish seasoned with duck lard sauce. A variety of recipes are easy to find on the Internet or, if you connect a fantasy, come up with your own. It is not necessary to add a natural product every day, but eating duck lard several times a week is a good habit for the whole family.
- Duck fat is used in cosmetology and for the treatment of various diseases not only of the skin, but also of internal organs.
- A universal product is added to meat, fish dishes.
- To use duck lard, special skills or special recipes are not needed: it is added instead of vegetable oil during the process of frying food.
- Useful, cheap and as safe as possible - such a natural oil will serve every skilled housewife.
- In emergency cases, lard is also useful. They lubricate places of severe burns and inflammation on the face or skin.
Using the product for its intended purpose, a person will be able to avoid undesirable consequences for the whole organism. Is duck fat good for a person? Of course, but you need to remember about precautions. Before using such a remedy for treatment, it is required to consult with your doctor.